09 May 2005

Rain, rain, go away.....

Aysus ahoy!! I thought I’m going to cycle this whole morning, tried to wake up early only to see the rain heavily pouring outside. Anak ng baka..#@$%^…, no no, I’m not complaining. I’m just a bit surprised I don’t have any plan B for this morning. I slept last night thinking I’ll be cycling next day for four hours around my area, I’ve planned to stop by at this kopitiam selling my favorite kaya toast, small coffee and their yummy soft boiled eggs(always come in two). Now I need to decide what to eat, 10:30am,…. Don’t have much choices, I only got instant noodles, I can cook rice, eggs, dried fish, got softdrinks, fruit salad, yam, some leftover fruits, coffee,… oh yeah got some beer too. I summon the Green Man’s help for this…. whoa, he’s quite quick for the idea. He insisted I eat instant noodles, then say it’s up to me if I want to replace coffee with beer, arrgh. He said, with noodles I will use chopsticks with my right hand, so I can have my left hand free for other things… “you can play the piano right?”, “uhm, the other one I can, quite well”, I said. “Ahh, that’s what I mean, or you can scratch your neck if you feel itchy, you can play bass drum, or play grab my neck,…. Or ball twisting, oh yeah, now your problem is kaya toast, ha ha ha”. “Oh brudder, ….i said ‘boiled’ eggs!”. Rain please stop.....

No comments:

/*/*