10 May 2005

Homesick, home.....

Reached home around 9pm, I don’t feel like cooking anything, and I don’t want instant noodles for tonight. After chatting with my babies over the phone, I’m feeling homesick again. Our room seems very big, this comfort is quite discomforting and the silence is quite deafening. Tired of radio and TV, no appetite to read and I’m feeling hungry…. so I changed to my casual short and shirt, grabbed my bike and go….


i hit the road without destination
crossed the streets without direction

every junction I must decide
if green is on then I’ll just glide

round and round carelessly I go
my minds at home, pitiful, I know


…ei ei, aik, skreeeetccch…..
whoah, I almost hit this pretty dog walking with her pretty master. The chain is too long for her to control.

“…um sorry”, I mumbled then continue cycling…. Oh dawg….
Hmn, I remember the Green Man story about dogs, old story I know you all knew it folks. Those small puppies with their cuts and scratches complaining to the mother dog… "hey Mom, we’ve got into trouble with this Uncle dog, and he don’t care that we’re just helpless puppies and we got same spotty color, he could be our father.", "Mom, when can we meet our father??". Mom Dog shyly replied, “So sorry puppies, the time he shook the earth, I didn’t bothered to look, when I caught my breath, he’s already looking the other way until my master splashed that damn cold water…”, “Oh and its quite a few of them…”

“Yeah, you’re hungry.”, said the Green man.

No comments:

/*/*