06 May 2005

Introduction

Folks! Meet my friend, The Green Man. He is suffering from his uncommon skin discoloration. As explained to him, activities inside his brain surpassed his capacity to transform its logic to any good consequences. These affect his brains proper flow of signals that hindered the appropriate execution of expected actions. Simply, those clogs of signals between his imagination and realities stagnate and generated impulses that in an unknown way, made his skin color green. Doctor said it’s a kind of reversible abnormality that changes one’s skin color. To some degree, depending on his mood it can also change to other colors though to naked eyes is always tinted with green.


Buy hey, please don’t draw any unpleasant emotions toward him. He’s not a freak, or mutant or something. He’s still a human, and through casual observation, I know he still shows qualities of very normal being. He also laughs to any kind of jokes as long as it has good timing, yeah he enjoys corny jokes too. He shed tears if you slice onions near his eyes, will punch your face if you touch his balls without permission. Short-tempered when hungry although he’s good in managing it (no, not the hunger), always smile even when his pocket don’t have enough things for a coffee (ha ha it’s not normal I know). Sssshhh! I saw these words when I browsed his cell phone’s sent items: “rili hor?”, “misd u leh!, 2 mor wiks…”, “yah lor, at hm juz nw…”, “kant mk it 4 d bhon, go ahed lah”. You see, I know these are not normal English but I know despite the green thing, he’s a normal guy, hor..?? And one more thing, ei, this is a secret, he told me he likes Kris Aquino. (Ha ha ha, bakya! este, manyak!)


Not enough said. And I quite knew this Green guy quite well since young, and maybe if I can have at least 15 minutes everyday, I will try to share his awareness on things, his non-sense aimless thoughts, daily highlights to keep the sense of closeness with his folks, his crafts, or anything that he will allow me to. Above all, I hope that through this I can reverse his skin discoloration.

**He misses his two young(s) and one big baby.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

kuya..............Hahahaha.............we've seen your Blog......... So you're Green Man... How great poet you are... meron din ako, kaya lang hahanapin sa likod ng photocopy ko....... c ate meron din, nasa baul...
Kawawa ka naman hayaan bukas punta din kami 'gapo, samahan ka namin... Hehehe....... Dapat madami PAPA dun.... Cge po, nagmamadali ate E. eh... Hayaan mo nxt tym ulit, mag cocomment ulit akow!!!!!...........Hhehehehehehehe......................................................................babye uwi muna kami ate edna habol pa sa misa..............!

/*/*