09 January 2011

My new year's resolution...



Here are the top on my list, listed them down before new year:
- Six-pack abdomen before end of this year (see figure above :-))
- I will exercise regularly and take balance diet (goodbye high blood pressure and gout)
- Spend less on excess foods and unimportant things (I will pay my credit card first)
- I will organize all my digital pictures & videos
- … the rest are confidential

I actually promised to post this on the first day of new year.

(I showed this illustration to the kids and the conversation went like this…

Mikko: "That thing belongs to a giant, not for you Dad…"
Daddy: "Oh then I must erase this, like this."
Elnot: "Ei Daddy, you don't like your drawing that's why you erased?"
Daddy: "No, it doesn't seem funny, I tot it was…"
Elnot: "How about you draw a donkey biting your thing, it's funnier…" (wide-eyed, silently laughing)
Daddy: "Ha ha ha ha…"
Mikko: (left to continue playing...)
Daddy: "Ha ha ha ha…"
Elnot: "Is it funny Daddy?" (left to continue playing…)
Daddy: "Ha ha ha ha…"
(Silent...)
Daddy: "Ha ha ha ha…"

No comments:

/*/*