14 January 2011

Live in Singapore...

Eric. Carlos. Egols.

- Whoaa!
- De-ol comin' to Si-ngapoh argh?
- Live eh.
- Rili?
- Syu-o-not…?
- All of them I like, aiyah, lai-dat how to think?
- Which one to go and watch…?
- Think think think… no-cheap leh.







Me "uncle" is it? No lah… Dun say that… You hurtin' me eh… I dun fren you lah, wan-o-not?

Ha ha ha, Singlish aside, if I can drugged my wife, I'll most probably drag her into at least one of these show.

I don't know, but it's a bit hard for me selecting which one to go. I'll most probably end up deciding to go to all of them when it's all done and gone.

>>Fast forward>> "Aiyah, sayang, could be one time chance in Si-ngapoh eh. Nevahmine lah. Just buy BluRay lah, hmmn, just buy DVD lah, hmmn, just buy CD lah, hmmn, just download lah, ohh yah, just copy lah."

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

SISTIC should give discount if we buy tickets to all these concerts. Like loyalty program. Correct or not ...

/*/*