11 January 2011

Do you like my shirt?



One of the good things about having my targeted shape is, I could be a T-shirt model. Maybe I'll open up my own T-shirt printing company. What should I call it, "The Green Shirts"? Hmmn, does that sounds edible shirt? Anybody heard of edible shirts?


For those who might be interested, here are some simple steps on how to draw on iPad:
(You must have a drawing apps that at least support layer…)

1) Draw a rough sketch then, using another layer trace it to have a cleaner sketch...


2) Using new layer, draw the final outline by tracing your cleaner sketch...


3) Another layer, color it the way you want, you can use your big toe if you want...


4) Clean it up using eraser tool...


5) Stretch your arms/legs then color sa-moh if you want, then clean it up again...


6) Yup, it's done, and don't forget to delete unwanted layers… blink your eyes and think for sa-moh things you can add in, maybe a background or… watevahyuwant. If you got cornered, use Photoshop. Enjoy!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

"Green Shirts" -- sounds like nature friendly apparel.  c",)

/*/*