08 May 2009

I will try to spend all these savings away...



Four months passed since I planned I'll do something to trim down my tummy. Yes, four months and I still got the same shape, the shape that always get me noticed, ha ha ha (u-lol). Okay, my tummy line is less 40inches and here's the plan: 1) I will save a spare 50bucks in 3-mos time, 2) and I will do all physical exercises I know to slim it down to at least 34inches or else my friend will take my 50bucks... hmmnn, yeah, not really a big deal...

Notes:
1) 30 mins fast cycling every morning (Pasir Park)
2) juggles my dumbbells every other day after work
3) 30 mins walking with my wife every other day after dinner (maybe I'll carry her)
4) 50 kms cycling to East Coast with Tolits & Rolan (every weekend)
5) eat less fatty foods
6) eat more fruits and vegetables

Correction: My tummy don't have nipple...

3 comments:

Yen said...

tuhod ba yun?

The Green Man said...

ha ha ha, panga...

Anonymous said...

censored to ah :D

/*/*