13 August 2009

It's a big mark and I don't like it...



Puhhtnang#@#!#@!#~!*%$.... TEN POINT SIX, I don't know what measurement is that but that's the quantity of my uric acid. It's not on the high side, it's beyond the high side, the minimum-maximum reference is 3.5-7.6.

"Nez ngonmirms your GOUT...", my doctor said then looked at the wall behind me, made me touched my face.

"Ei doc I'm still alive right?".

"Of ngorz, mat you mat nake nes heriously..."

"Lai dat? Then what now?"

"You really matno your hexercise en amoid nez ngaind of mood..........."

"@#!@#kinangiyan! Can you take out your mask...??", no, I didn't said that.

Yeah, right diet and regular exercise, these could give me healthy body, nice body, and maybe more chicks to my life.
This blood test result really weakened my knees, or maybe I'm just hungry.

3 comments:

Edmer said...

bawal yung more chicks in life. hehehe.

The Green Man said...

Ha ha ha... biro laang.

jimnemesis said...

haha... naka-mask pala si doc

/*/*